[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Retrieving macro expansions in the plist output

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 24 13:49:30 PDT 2018

I mean, not macros but the information on which macros are of interest
to the user.

You know which lines of code were executed, so you can figure out which
macros the user may want to look into.

The downside is that it's a bit counter-intuitive for the user, i.e.
it'll be unobvious why some macros are expanded and others are not.