[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Retrieving macro expansions in the plist output

Kristóf Umann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 24 09:20:47 PDT 2018

> Are you planning to dump *all* macro expansions, or only expansions
around diagnostic pieces?

Sorry for the late reply -- it simply took *this* long to make a
functioning prototype, so I didn't know whether dumping all macro
expansions or just the related ones would be up to a simple if branch, or a
completely different approach. Right now it looks like (well, its mostly
already decided) only related macro expansions will be dumped.

I'm planning to upload a patch once I can prettify the current code in the
coming days! :)

Cheers,
Kristóf