[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Should functions returning bool return true or false on success?

Matthias Braun via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 17 15:51:46 PDT 2018

- I personally prefer return `true` on success
- I'm pretty sure we have both in LLVM
- I think the 2nd version is more common in LLVM (though this is just my gut feeling and my be biased from the areas I work on).

I'd mainly try to stay consistent with the code you find in the area of LLVM you are working on...

- Matthias