[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [RfC] A proposal of adding SPIR-V Toolchain in Clang

Nicholas Wilson via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 16 20:42:32 PDT 2018

Given the amount of discussion that has gone on (and in past threads) and the size of the proposal, should we do a roundtable at the dev meeting in October to make sure everyone is on the same page going forward? I would come along for that if there is sufficient participation from Khronos to make good progress.

Nic