[cfe-dev] [Clang] [NFC] Minor code style cleanup in Clang's codebase.

via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 14 17:30:53 PDT 2018

Hi,

Just wanted to ask for a minor consensus on whether Clang developers are happy with me
going through with minor code cleanups and style consistency improvements such as this one:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D52093

I generally just do code review for minor bits and pieces but sometimes I can't help but notice that
that there are major inconsistencies around the code in question. I wanted to ask if you're are
(the Clang community) okay with me doing minor followup style consistency fixes like the one above
especially given that this will be my first Clang commit done not on behalf of someone else.

They shouldn't ever break builds as I have my own build infrastructure I use and I generally, depending
on the nature of the change run even small things like these on my own buildbots.

With that in mind, would people be okay with me proceeding with changes like these bit by bit as I
do other code reviews and notice things like this and do people generally want/benefit from small
and incremental style/consistency improvements like that?

Just trying to be helpful in one way or another.

Thanks.
- Kristina