[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Updates on SVN to GitHub migration

James Y Knight via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 22 17:23:32 PDT 2018

At this point, Tuesday is definitely not going to happen. I'll recreate the
prototype tomorrow to fix the issue you discovered, and aim for Thursday to
make it final unless more changes are needed.

But yes, the goal is to, very soon, declare the conversion is "final",
publish it at the official url, and no longer recreate it even if we find a
minor deficiency.

This will allow people to start converting their internal processes to use
it and depend on hashes safely. So, if you or anyone else wants to suggest
changes, now's the best time.