[cfe-dev] Parsing Foreign Database

Dennis Luehring via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 18 22:22:26 PDT 2018

this is very much the wrong mailing list for questions like this - clang
frontend development questions are discussed here

yes the PDB Format for debug information was partialy reverse
engineered, etc. but
that makes your question still not valid for this list

better use:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ReverseEngineering/
Stackoverflow