[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [RFC] New Clang target selection options for ARM/AArch64

David Spickett via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 11 06:40:03 PDT 2018

Hi Bryan,

Can you give some more detail on what you're seeing? I tried an assembly example and that works:

$ cat /tmp/test.s
vudot.u8 d0, d1, d2
vsdot.s8 d0, d1, d2
$ ./clang --target=arm-arm-none-eabi -march=armv8.4-a -c /tmp/test.s -o /tmp/test.o

Maybe you're referring to something higher level than that, or a combination of mcpu/march?

Thanks,
David Spickett.