[cfe-dev] Building for target armv7a-win32-eabi not possible

Jayvee Neumann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 2 03:39:33 PDT 2018

Hello Peter,

thank you for the quick answer.
Actually I do want ARM code and not Thumb code. The dynamic library I try
to build will be used from an environment that expects to call ARM code. I
have no influence on the fact that I need ARM code. I am also supposed to
link statically to a specialized prebuilt library providing runtime symbols
such as "__rt_sdiv" (platform "none" will need symbols such as "__divsi3"
for comparison). I have no influence on this circumstance, either.

This means the target armv7a-none-eabi is useless to me, as neither the
object format nor the expected runtime functions match my requirements.

So the original problem remains.

Best regards,
Jayvee