[cfe-dev] unknown target CPU 'pentium-m'

Mostyn Bramley-Moore via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 23 03:40:36 PST 2018

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 12:23 PM George via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 15:08:05 -0800 Craig Topper wrote:
>
> > Add -m32 to your command line and that should fix it.
>
> This works. Thanks!
>
> Unfortunately now I am getting some other errors
> (which I don't get if I compile or cross-compile for
> 64-bit architecture):
>
> https://susepaste.org/a3d7b5bc
>
> Any idea what else is needed?

Do you have 32bit libstdc++ headers installed?  You can try adding -v to
your clang++ command line to see which include directories are being used.

If you're using suse (guessing based on your pastebin url), then maybe this
is the package you need to install:
https://software.opensuse.org/package/libstdc++6-32bit

-Mostyn.
--