[cfe-dev] Clang static analyzer: Scan-build: No bugs found with msbuild

George Karpenkov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 16 16:18:14 PST 2018

Hi Irin,

scan-build works by replacing the CC variable with the name of the analyzer,
that might not work on visual studio.
Quick googling suggests that you might be able to extract the compilation database using visual studio plugins,
and then you can run the analyzer on that, using the analyze-build python script (IIRC, it is pip-installable).

George