[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] Updates on SVN to GitHub migration

James Y Knight via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 8 15:38:51 PST 2018

It'd be nice to know what about our repository is breaking it. Do they have
any idea what that is?

For example -- I think that we probably will want to archive+discard many
of the random branches and tags currently in the repository. If the large
number of branches and tags is breaking it, then maybe it just starts
working after we do so.