[cfe-dev] [cfe-users] building clang for target off

Jonas Hahnfeld via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 2 05:10:01 PDT 2018

Hi,

for the n-th time: This is not an officially supported Clang version.
Trunk does not yet support offloading to Nvidia GPUs, see
http://clang.llvm.org/docs/OpenMPSupport.html.

Regarding your problem: This repository does not exist or I'm also
unable to find it. I think libomptarget is now integrated into the
openmp repository, you might need to enable it with a CMake flag.

Regards,
Jonas