[cfe-dev] Patch: Expose clang CodeGen to python bindings

Brenda So via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 28 13:42:16 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I am currently working on a project that requires me to compile C to LLVM
IR in python entirely. I looked at the source code for libclang but the
process stops at generating the AST. After some more research, I realize
that the lib/CodeGen process is not yet exposed and I would like to write a
patch to expose the code generation. Can anyone offer me guidance as to
what piece of code in the CodeGen file I should look at?

Thanks!
Brenda