[cfe-dev] GSoC 2018

Mikhail Ramalho via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 26 09:13:33 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I expanded the report quite a bit over the weekend, adding the suggested
example, writing a bit more about the current state of the analyzer and
implementing the suggestions (thank you George and Artem).

Any feedback is welcome! I plan to submit the report tomorrow,
mid-afternoon.

Thank you,

--

Mikhail Ramalho.