[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [GSoC 2018] Integrate with Z3 SMT solver to reduce false positives.

George Karpenkov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 14 19:16:25 PDT 2018

Hi Brenda,

Great that you are interested in the project!
I’m reposting this to cfe-dev as Clang development is discussed there (please direct all future email to that list).

As to your question, I think I have answered it in the following email: http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2018-March/057067.html <http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2018-March/057067.html>
(yes, lack of easily searchable/browsable archives is a problem..)

Regards,
George