[cfe-dev] Need sources to read up about Z3 integration GSOC project

Parth Thakkar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Mar 4 23:10:29 PST 2018

Hello,

I am a 4th year undergrad CS student from India, studying at National
Institute of Technology, Trichy. I am interested in contributing to Clang
Static Analyzer via GSOC '18.

For the past several days I have been looking into the "Integrate with Z3
SMT solver to reduce false positives" project listed here:
http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#analyzer-z3-smt

I went through the CSA dev-guidelines, and also glanced through this item
on fabricator: https://reviews.llvm.org/D28952

Besides these two I could not find any material relevant to this project.
It would be great if someone could point out additional reading material
relevant to this. Since there has already been a merged item of integrating
Z3, I'd like to know what the expected outcomes of this project would be.

Regards
Parth

‌