[cfe-dev] Objective-C++ in Visual Studio 2017

Dallman, John via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 29 05:34:26 PDT 2018

Bjoern Gaier wrote:

> But if I add the file into a C++-Solution of Visual Studio where I'm running 'LLVM-vs2014' as a platform toolset
> and I try to compile it, then Clang will read the file as a C++-file and will complain about the import statement
> being not supported.

What filename extension are you using for your Objective-C file? The usual one for that language is ".m". If you're using something different, try that.

--
John Dallman
Nullius in verba

Siemens Industry Software Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 3476850.
Registered office: Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 8QD.