[cfe-dev] zapcc the faster clang?

Yaron Keren via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 20 07:48:30 PDT 2018

Richard had referred to the https://www.zapcc.com/about/license/ page whose
wording became ambiguous after the open source release. To clarify, I
updated this page and added LLVM license reference to the individual source
files in https://github.com/yrnkrn/zapcc/tree/master/tools/zapcc and
https://github.com/yrnkrn/zapcc/tree/master/tools/zapccs
Thanks for noting!

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 20 ביוני 2018 ב-17:37 מאת ‪Mehmet Erol Sanliturk via
cfe-dev‬‏ <‪cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org‬‏>:‬