[cfe-dev] MemRegion referenced by a LazyCompoundVal not considered as "live"

Ádám Balogh via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 1 06:14:18 PDT 2018

Hello,

In a checker I have to clean up some data indexed to MemRegions from the GDM. I do it in checkDeadSymbols where I use isLiveRegion() to check whether a region is live. However, it returns false for memory regions which are referenced by a LazyCompoundVal. Is this correct? If it is, how to save these regions? I could not find a way to search for LazyCompoundVals which reference a MemRegion. Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Ádám