[cfe-dev] r338291 - Remove trailing space

Reid Kleckner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jul 30 16:18:48 PDT 2018

- Please do not revert this change.
- Please avoid committing trailing whitespace in the first place. If that's
not already a rule in LLVM's style, let's add it.
- In the future, please do not commit massive formatting changes to files
that you are not otherwise editing.
- If you are editing a file and you find it convenient to reformat it,
please do it separately before you send your code for review to avoid
obscuring your changes.