[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Proof-of-concept for Matcher-like checker API (graph matchers)

Alexey Sidorin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 18 22:32:44 PDT 2018

Hi George,

Unfortunately, I had to suspend the work on this. I hope I return to it
later, but for now it is not completed yet. Do you want to see a
work-in-progress patch on Phabricator?
If you just want to take a quick look, you can see the progress on
Github: https://github.com/a-sid/clang/commits/a4-counting-matches