[cfe-dev] Proposing clang-tidy checks for libc++ internal development

Noel Grandin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 11 13:14:15 PDT 2018

At LibreOffice, we have a set of LibreOffice-specific checkers, which we
load and run as part of clang (they use the ASTMatcher framework).

These get run as part of our CI. One of our CI buildbots uses clang on
Linux which executes the checkers and produces warnings if any of them
fires.

This is quite handy for us for keeping the checkers happy, without needing
everyone to install and use clang (not currently possible on all our
supported platforms)

​