[cfe-dev] scan-build output on the front page (llvm.org)

Sylvestre Ledru via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jul 7 04:05:52 PDT 2018

Hello,

The reports are generated by the same platform which generates apt.llvm.org.

They have been failing because, the build fails with:

make[4]: /bin/sh: Command not found
I haven't found the reason why
Full log: https://llvm-jenkins.debian.net/job/llvm-toolchain-scan-build-binaries/architecture=amd64,distribution=unstable,label=master/597/console
It seems to be scan-build specific as I don't experience such issues with the regular builds.
Help or suggestions are be welcome :)

FYI, the scan-build configuration is done here:

https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-llvm-team/llvm-toolchain/blob/snapshot/debian/rules#L117

Cheers,
Sylvestre