[cfe-dev] inlined function analyzing

wyb via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 3 23:38:08 PDT 2018

My project to be analyzed consists of many compilation units. I plan to
build profiles for each function in each compilation unit. So when  function
F1 in compilation unit A calls function F2 in compilation unit B, F2's
profile will be used to help improving precision.

But if F2 is also called by some functions in B (that is, called by
functions in same compilation unit), F2 will be inlined by analyzer core,
and not anylyzed standalone, failed to generate F2's profile.

If there are any way to do both the following things:

1. F2 is inlined when analyzing F2's callers.

2. F2 is analyzed standalone.

Thanks very much!