[cfe-dev] clang-tidy & SSE with GCC toolchain

Daniel Evers via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 26 03:15:31 PST 2018

Hi @all,

Thanks again for all help - it turned out the problem was home-grown after all :(
Somewhere in the script to generate the compilation database, the GCC include were explicitly added. This brought in the problems. (seems like we needed this for an older version were clang was installed in a different directory than clang-tidy)

I fixed it to pass the Clang parameters as-is and all problems were gone... Same flags for clang-tidy and clang++ and it works as expected.

Sorry & thanks again!
Daniel