[cfe-dev] Positive tests in the clang test suite?

Nemanja Ivanovic via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 18 14:11:04 PST 2018

>From http://llvm.org/docs/TestingGuide.html#test-suite-overview, you can
follow the link to http://llvm.org/docs/lnt/quickstart.html which will
describe how to set everything up to run the LNT (I think LNT stands for
LLVM Nightly Tests) tests (the test-suite).

Since you appear to be using git rather than SVN, you can see where to
clone what you need at: http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#git-mirror
It suggests the following:

git clone https://git.llvm.org/git/test-suite.git/