[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Temporaries.

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 19 11:18:37 PST 2018

For now i'm not seeing much coverage increase, and i'm not aiming for
that, though i've already seen a couple of neat temporary-specific new
true positives.

We avoid the gtest noreturn destructor sink mentioned in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D42779 but there's not much of these in regular
code.

Apart from that, i'm expecting a typical skew in coverage due to more
aggressive inlining, but that's it.

For now it's hard to understand coverage change because there are quite
a few new false positives hanging around, similar to
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2018-February/056909.html