[cfe-dev] [6.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 2 source, docs and binaries available

Stephan T. Lavavej via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 12 11:59:15 PST 2018

> Source, docs and binaries for LLVM-6.0.0-rc2 are now available

I successfully tested clang-cl on Windows: x64-hosted, x86/x64-targeting with MSVC's STL and our internal test suites, plus the libcxx test suite. No bugs found, and I was able to remove several workarounds for fixed bugs. Clang 6 emits a few more unreferenced variable and unused private data member warnings, all valid (and one of which found an actual mistake, forgetting to test a variable).

Thanks!
STL