[cfe-dev] ParseAST and Diagnostics

Kihong Heo via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 6 12:50:45 PST 2018

Hi all,

I have two questions about Diagnostics and ParseAST:

1. How can I prevent printing diagnostic messages to terminal, but get the error information internally?
If I use getSuppressAllDiagnostics or setIgnoreAllWarnings, then hasErrorOccurred returns always false. I want to get some information about parsing-error, warning, etc internally.

2. ParseAST cannot find standard headers.
For example, the input file is as follows:

===
#include “../include/myheader.h”
…
===

./../include/myheader.h:1:10: fatal error: 'assert.h' file not found
#include <assert.h>

Thanks,
Kihong