[cfe-dev] Xray with shared libraries?

Steve Lesser via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 27 19:37:05 PDT 2018

Hi Dean,

Thank you for the explanation.

I'm happy to get involved getting runtime patching of shared libraries into
XRay. I'm new to clang / llvm contribution so I'm sure there will be some
ramp up- it will be very helpful to collaborate to ease in. Please let me
know what is the best way of catching up on the latest explorations /
investigation of XRay with shared libraries.

Cheers,
Steve