[cfe-dev] 2018 LLVM Foundation's Women in Compilers and Tools Workshop

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 27 09:43:22 PDT 2018

Marcus,

You can choose not to attend the workshop or maybe you might find it interesting. Either way is fine.  The topics presented may be interesting and valuable to anyone (not just women) in the field of compilers and tools. Attendance is not restricted to women alone. Increasing women in compilers and tools is a program of the LLVM Foundation, which is a nonprofit that supports the LLVM project. This workshop is a part of that program and just one of many things we fund. If you would like to learn more, I am happy to explain further.

While you are totally allowed to have your own opinion, I find your response to be quite rude and I would ask that you refrain from “speaking” to me in this way going forward.

Thanks,
Tanya