[cfe-dev] Incomplete binary distribution windows

Zachary Turner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 8 10:48:51 PDT 2018

Unfortunately the new integration will *not* work in vs2015. I meant to fix
this in the vsix (that was the other change I forgot to push). The reason
is that the ability of an extension to properly install itself as a
toolchain only became possible in 2017, so there’s no way that I’m aware to
even do this in 2015 with a vsix