[cfe-dev] [HiPEAC 2019- publicity] CALL FOR PAPERS: HiPEAC 2019, Valencia, Spain

John Criswell via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 26 06:21:10 PDT 2018

Dear Fei,

Sorry, but this post is off-topic for llvm-dev (and most likely cfe-dev
as well).

Long standing policy is that calls for papers are on-topic if they are a
conference or workshop expressly about LLVM or LLVM-related projects.
Calls for papers on compilers in general (e.g., PLDI) are not.

Many of us are part of the research community (like me!), but we already
have other mailing lists for advertising CFPs.

Regards,

John Criswell

--
John Criswell