[cfe-dev] msan fails to get configured

Csaba Raduly via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 26 00:39:47 PDT 2018

On 4/25/18, Bartling, Ryan via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> In the past, when I've seen this error, it's because I didn't have g++ or
> clang++ installed
>
> Try "which c++" or "which g++"
>
> -RB

How would "which g++" deal with

"
    /home/csabaraduly/wk/LLVM/build_release_7/./bin/clang

  is not a full path to an existing compiler tool.
"

?

Note that I did not run CMake on msan. I ran CMake on the toplevel
"llvm" directory. Msan's CMake was invoked *during the build*.

Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements by not doing the
right thing.