[cfe-dev] Multiple-defined __destructor_1, __destructor_8 when building with recent clang-cl

Stephan Bergmann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 4 01:32:37 PDT 2018

After a recent pull of LLVM/Clang trunk, my clang-cl build of
LibreOffice on Windows started to fail to link some DLL because of
__destructor_1 and __destructor_8 symbols defined in multiple objects.

I haven't been able yet to strip that down, and looking at the objects'
assembler output it isn't clear to me what those symbols are emitted for.

Do those symbols maybe ring a bell for anybody?  Is that some recent
addition?