[cfe-dev] Working on open projects

Jiten Thakkar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 15 17:08:14 PDT 2017

Hi Anna,
I think the atomics modeling project seems interesting. But I was looking
at the BodyFarm code and I found that atomics is being taken care of by
this function:
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/clang/blob/master/lib/Analysis/BodyFarm.cpp#L274
Can you please tell me if this function needs to be improved? How?

Thanks,
Jiten