[cfe-dev] How do I call clang for AVR targets?

Bodo Wenzel via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 3 05:04:24 PDT 2017

> Unfortunately lcc is not part of the installation via the Windows
> installer.
Oops, I mean llc, of course. No offend!

> Is there any other way to find out what triples are supported?
Just to push up this question in the list again: Is there any way for
the humble user of the Windows installer to find out about accepted triples?

I feel this to be necessary to broaden the usage of Clang/LLVM among us
plain vanilla developers. Usually there is no time to guess and try
several combinations until one seems to work.

-Bodo