[cfe-dev] Status for https://git.llvm.org/git/clang.git/

Ben Hamilton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 28 08:35:14 PST 2017

I couldn't find clear documentation of what the effects of choosing "No
I/O" would be
<https://secure.phabricator.com/book/phabricator/article/diffusion_uris/#reference-i-o-types>
for the Diffusion repositories, so I posted a question in the Phabricator
Discourse community
<https://discourse.phabricator-community.org/t/diffusion-repository-uri-what-do-i-lose-by-choosing-no-i-o-for-svn-hosted-repo/792>
.

In the mean time, I'll trawl through the source to see if I can find
anything illuminating.