[cfe-dev] Eclipse and PyCharm User Lists
Tony Williams via cfe-dev
cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 20 12:44:41 PST 2017
Good day to you. We are a Global database provider if you would be interested in acquiring our recently verified Integrated Development Environment Software User Lists with our newly upgraded B2B data lists you can increase your client base for sales and marketing activities.
We have gathered user's contact information from following vendors:
* Selenium IDE
* Visual LANSA
* Visual Studio
* And many more from across the world.
All our contacts are:
* 100% verified contacts
* Permission Based
* Last updated on November 15th 2017
* Data will be delivered in an excel spreadsheet format
* Shall be delivered immediately (Within 24hrs upon receipt of payment)
* Direct Research & Subscriptions from websites
* Government records and listings
* Annual Reports and Public filings
* Opt-in email Campaigns
* Online Surveys and Feedback forms
* Tradeshows and Conferences
* Business and Trade Magazine Subscriptions
* Yellow Pages
What the list includes: First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, Company, Current Address, Country State/Province, City, Zip Code, ZIP4, Contact Number, Fax, Employee size, Sales, SIC Code/Industry, NAICS, Web Address etc.
Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Disclaimer: We have clearly mentioned the source email id, also clearly mentioned the subject line and there is no misleading information of any form. We have found your email address through our marketing efforts on the web, if you are not interested, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will ensure that you do not receive any further promotional email from our end.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cfe-dev