[cfe-dev] Setting default dialect to C++11

Robinson, Paul via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 16 16:39:50 PST 2017

I just did this for clang on Windows, and the list of tests that failed
is the same as the list of tests updated in your patch.  I'm not set up
with test-suite so you're on your own there.

I am not persuaded that all of the clang test changes are what we'd
really want, but at least there aren't any new ones ready to bite you.
If you want to put the patch up as a Phab review I can put my comments
on it and you can tell me how wrong I am. :-)
--paulr