[cfe-dev] [Release-testers] 5.0.1-rc1 has been tagged

Michał Górny via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 16 07:49:19 PST 2017

W dniu czw, 16.11.2017 o godzinie 13∶14 +0100, użytkownik Michał Górny
napisał:
> W dniu czw, 02.11.2017 o godzinie 08∶22 -0700, użytkownik Tom Stellard
> via Release-testers napisał:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 5.0.1-rc1 has been tagged, testers can begin testing and uploading binaries.
> > If you run into any issues, please file bugs at bugs.llvm.org.  There are
> > still 2 weeks left until the 5.0.1 merge deadline, so there is still
> > time to get fixes in.
> >

> On the Gentoo end, I can confirm that release_50 branch as of now is
> almost completely green which is a major progress ;-). The only failures
> are in LLDB but those are not regressions.

Oh, sorry. Jonas just made me realize I've missed openmp in my testing.
This one still fails. I'm more worried that LLDB is completely broken
and unable to start any executable but I suppose it's a larger problem
not suitable for being fixed before 6.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny