[cfe-dev] Suggesting https://reviews.llvm.org/rL310905 for 5.0.1 release

Reid Kleckner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 8 10:27:16 PST 2017

If you can reproduce this issue, I would appreciate it if you filed a bug
with mingw about it. I made that change by understanding the conditions
that caused the bug and avoiding them without reproducing the problem. It's
not clear to me what's wrong with requesting an overaligned stack object
with __attribute__((align())) in mingw gcc.