[cfe-dev] Unable to View Results Produced by scan-build

Malhar Thakkar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 30 09:44:17 PDT 2017

Thank you Dr. Devin. That really helped clarify my query regarding
scan-build.
But, I still don't understand why scan-view shows older results even after
specifying the correct directory.

Like mentioned in my previous email, *scan-view
/Users/malharthakkar/Desktop/scan-build-isl/2017-05-30-161222-546-1 *opens
a directory which was created on 26th of May when it should've opened the
one created today (i.e., 30th of May).

Thank you.

Regards,
Malhar