[cfe-dev] JIT doens't resolve address

Lang Hames via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 1 11:04:03 PDT 2017

Hi Björn,

Does the module containing your main function have a triple or data layout?
There should be a couple of lines at the top of the module that look like:

target data layout = "..."
target triple = "..."

If these lines are missing (especially the data layout) then the problem
might be name mangling: findSymbol is applying the default system specific
mangling (which on Windows may include prefixes), but the module is being
compiled without mangling.

Can you share the header for your module?
Could you also modify your JIT to print DL.getStringRepresentation() in the
constructor and share this?

These should match.

Cheers,
Lang.