[cfe-dev] clang-format plugin support for Visual Studio 15.0

Hugo Puhlmann via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 27 20:55:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

Visual Studio 2017 introduced a new version for its extension manifest, so
further work will be necessary for a "correct" migration. Right now the
extension works, but it triggers a warning message saying the extension is
not fully compatible with VS15.

I'll make the necessary changes and send an updated patch, so you can
disregard the first one.

In case anyone is curious, this post details the changes in the extension
SDK
http://www.visualstudioextensibility.com/2016/11/16/visual-studio-2017-rc-announced-extensions-need-some-changes/

--
[]'s,