[cfe-dev] Hackers Lab in EuroLLVM17

Anastasia Stulova via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 13 11:14:13 PDT 2017

Hi,

I was just wondering whether it would be possible to run the networking sessions on the topics of interest during the Hackers Lab slots at the upcoming EuroLLVM.

I remember this was proposed for the last developer meeting in the US. I quite liked the idea, but unfortunately I wasn't able to attend.

Some of my team members would be interested in OpenCL/GPU related issues which could cover main challenges, future directions, etc.

If other attendees would be interested in those topics, we could set up the activity.

Let me know!

Cheers,
Anastasia