[cfe-dev] Extending pp-trace

András Müller via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 7 15:36:21 PST 2017

Hi All!

I started to implementing new features, for example to see what is the
actual result of a macro expansion, because the MacroExpands event shows
the source code only before the expansion. I guess a new callback method
should be added to PPCallbacks to achieve this. The magic happens in
Preprocessor::EnterMacro, but I don't really understand what's really going
on in this function. Or is it enough to put a new Callback just after
calling EnterMacro in Preprocessor::HandleMacroExpandedIdentifier?

Thanks, András