[cfe-dev] Libtool search path on MacOS

scott constable via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 26 14:40:34 PDT 2017

Your workaround should work, but it shouldn't be this difficult.

Take a look at
https://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/InitHeaderSearch_8cpp_source.html, lines
456-479. Since OSX 10.9, /usr/include/c++/v1 just doesn't exist. Clang
should instead use /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/include/c++/v1
and/or the XCode .app for libc++. Unless anyone disagrees, I'm going to
file this as a bug report.