[cfe-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM.org server move on June 24th! (SVN impact)

Tanya Lattner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 21 12:23:23 PDT 2017

LLVMers,

The LLVM.org <http://llvm.org/> server which hosts SVN, GIT mirror, documentation, and the main LLVM.org <http://llvm.org/> website is moving to a new server on June 24th.  As a result of the move commit access will be locked out beginning 09:00PDT on the 24th.  We hope to have the move complete and commit access restored to everyone in a timely manner, however, a move of this magnitude will take several hours to complete.

In addition, this is the first step in moving SVN to a new URL: svn.llvm.org

You can continue to access SVN via the old URL llvm.org/svn but we would like people to start moving over to the new URL. This will allow us more flexibility in moving SVN and SSL certificates going forward.

After the server move, you will may need to do the following:
Switch to the new URL via this command (you may need to adjust for your specific repo):
	svn switch —relocate https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/ https://svn.llvm.org/llvm-project/
Accept the new certificate when using svn

A huge thank you to Mike Edwards for leading and helping this move. Mike has generously donated his time to help with system administration going forward and is still looking for volunteers to help with our ongoing operations needs.  If you are interested in helping out please contact Mike at mike at sqlby.me <mailto:mike at sqlby.me>.

Thanks,
Tanya